At CBC we value bringing relevant parties together, creating a platform for knowledge exchange and networking. Based on movements in the market and changes in the industry, we organise different events, ranging from seminars to expert workshops.
No event is similar to the next, but what they do have in common is CBC’s signature high quality, outstanding programming and great gatherings of relevant parties.
Do you want to stay updated on our upcoming events? Please check our events page for more details…We look forward to welcoming you to one of our upcoming events!
Our past events
- E&P Management Workshop Series 2017
- Downstream Training 2017
- FINANCING OIL AND GAS FIELD DEVELOPMENTS (02th-04th December 2017)
- MDP and Concept Selection Workshop (18th-20th December 2017)
- UPSTREAM OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE WORKSHOP (08th-10th January 2018)
- COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP (30 January 2018)
- HYDROTREATMENT PROCESSES (31th July-2th August 2017 )
- E&P KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & DECISION MAKING WORKSHOP (11th-13th September 2017)
- BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL JOINT OPERATING AGREEMENT (7th-9th August 2017)
- How To Build and Use an Economic Model (16th-18th SEPTEMBER 2017)
- Banking Financial Compliance (28th June 2017)
- PUBIC RELATIONS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY (18th-19th July 2017)
- Refining-Petrochemicals Synergies (10th-12th July 2017)
- Upstream HR Management (13th-15th February 2017)
- Upstream Technology Transfer– 3 Day Workshop (9th-11th January 2017)
- Catalysts in Petro-Refining Processes (12th-14th December 2016)
- Upstream HSE Management in the Context of IPC (14th-16th November 2016)
- E&P Management In-House A day Workshop
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN OIL REFINING TECHNOLOGIES (5th-7th September 2016)
- UPSTREAM ECONOMIC MODELING AND FISCAL REGIME (15th-17th August 2016)